According to the Texas Department of Transportation, approximately 8,543 motorcycle riders were killed or injured in 2010. Sadly, many(if not most) of these accidents could have been averted if drivers had exercised an acceptable level of attention and adhered to the rules of the road. Many of these accidents end with severe and life-threatening injuries, or even death. If you were injured on your motorcycle due to the negligence of another driver, you need to call an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. You can trust the law firm of Joel M. Vecchio with your case.
Get the Compensation You Deserve
Being the victim of negligence is not cheap. You likely have extensive medical bills, property damage, and lost wages, and you may be unable to go to work due to a permanent disability. You need to be properly compensated for your damages. You can trust Joel M. Vecchio to competently and knowledgeably handle your case from start to finish. He is a reputable motorcycle accident attorney in Plano, TX, who is not afraid to stand up against the big insurance companies to get what you are entitled to.
What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
After you are injured, you may begin feeling pressured to accept a settlement by the other party or their insurance company. Here is what to do after you have been involved in a motorcycle accident:
- Call for immediate help if you are severely injured. If you are not in immediate danger, make sure to be checked thoroughly by a medical professional after the accident.
- Take pictures of the accident scene on your cell phone.
- Get contact information from any witnesses present.
- Keep all documentation you receive pertaining to the accident.
- Contact an experienced motorcycle accident attorney.
Other Areas Served
To schedule a free consultation with our motorcycle accident attorney in Plano, TX, call Joel M. Vecchio, P.C. at 972-380-4444, or contact us online. We are available to take your call 24/7. Se habla español.